Friday, August 26, 2005

Sardegna was it

I am back. The radio silence was due to my holidays in Sardinia (island of Italy), which I have spent with my family (parents and brother) in a hotel near Oristano. While many of the co-visitors were quite displeased with the hotel quality, the mensa and the black woody algae near the shore, I was quite okay with it. My brother was totally hyperactive and tried out almost all physical activities possible: canyoning, tennis, windsurfing, etc. Me, I was his sports buddy.
Those of you, who know me, will know that I am not a good type of person for a sports buddy but I can assure you, I have really given everything! *g* Well, almost.

Btw, arriving back on the continent made me feel down a bit. The weather conditions in Vienna are now terrible: it is drizzling all the time, the sky is grey and I felt not really all happy today.

Oh, and I have also one other bit of news - I will be visiting London, Dublin, Galway and Edinburgh during the week of September 5th, so those of my folks, who are around should let me know if they are available. And all the other readers: if you know something worth while doing or seeing in these cities, let me know! I am open to any ideas. :)

No comments: