Saturday, August 27, 2005

Like a sponge

It is weird... In the last month I have been so spongy, it is getting almost unbearable! I mean the longing... I am longing for some kind of closeness. And it is getting me crazy. I want to feel it! I just want to feel something... something nice. Love, kindness, touching somebody with care and meaning it at the same time. Being true about those feelings... Being there in the moment and enjoying it fully and still being sure that this is something I can count on tomorrow. Is it too much wanted?

I did see Life as a house again just now. I like the movie. It is a story about closeness, hugs, protecting each other, giving, loving, spontaneity and life... as it happens. It makes me cry here and there. And I like it when I cry... at least in that moment I feel a bit alive.

And I know I want to raise kids. :)

No comments: