Friday, August 05, 2005

In the mood for love

Am I? Am I really in the mood for love? I rather think I am... Sometimes I have moments of me feeling powerful and autark. In those moments I feel like I could bring the Earth out of its trajectory. (Almost like Superman!) :)) But those are the moments I do not need anything in. In those, I am not in mood for (receiving) love...

I have seen the film yesterday. (I am speaking about Wong Kar-Wai's In the Mood for Love.) And it is so rich in undertones, so subtle in acting and so precise in scene setting... Everybody was taking it so seriously in the cinema, I was one of the few who allowed themselves to laugh from time to time upon puns and little glimpses of understanding, which makes the movie so moving!
Tony and Meggie are doing a great job in portraiting the main characters, the acting in their relationship, the sexual undertones without nudity is strong and the longing for eachother is almost unbearable... Thanks, Wong!

No comments: