Saturday, June 18, 2005

Bewegen and add on!

Today I was moving... I mean - moving my body. Well, actually it was my body which was moving. Not me. Okay... maybe it's too complicated. Let's start from the beginning: Veronika, a friend of mine, is doing a body moving workshop, which is just a brilliant idea and I was part of it for the first time today. We moved as our bodies wished (please, no funny dirty here!) and it was just great to behave like a child again or an animal or play with Veronika and giggle and have a blast of a time! It all lasted 20 minutes but it make me just feel so free! :) I'm loving it!

Also, coming back home I have visited the add on. 20 Höhenmeter Project at the Wallensteinplatz (Gesundheit!), which has grown near my place. It is an arts project consisting of a temporary habitat construction made of free standing scaffolding with crazy add-ons like a camper, open-air bar, green house, computer lounge. There are several artists from Austria, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Turkey and Germany, who are living in the habitat and presenting their works at different days for the next six weeks. If you can, just drop by and certainly take a look. The construction is open every day till midnight and (!) it is free!

Btw, the look from the top is really cool in the night. You can even feel like the whole 20 meters high construction moves a bit, how every step any person on the habitat makes moves the whole thing! (And of course it is a bit scary! While being at the top, all kinds of different this-thing-is-going-to-fall scenarios rushed through my mind but... here I am! I survived!)

No comments: