Thursday, June 09, 2005

Queere Lieder für die Liebe

On Tuesday, the Volxtheater singers and friends gave a performance at the EKH in Vienna. Queer Songs for Love was one of the main events of the identities queer film festival and... I have been part of it! :)

The evening was a total blast from my point of view! It was just mesmerizing to be there! The guys on and off stage were so supporting and everybody was enjoying it tremendously, I think! (Well, at least, I did!)
I have sung I am too sexy (from Right Said Fred) and loved the song... I got a bit shocked as I have almost fallen down from the stage *oops* at the same time my mic got numb and while I was changing to another I have totally lost the track of the song! Nevertheless, I enjoyed it! *g*
My thanks go to: the band (what a performance!), Ursula (whom I have been at the cashier's desk for the first half of the program), Karin (my co-singer for I fell in love with a dead boy from Antony and the Johnsons) and Jan (who has given me another mic when the first one has given up on me *g*). Thanks guys!

As soon as I stumble over some photos, I will upload and publish them. Here are some I have taken while we were rehearsing the songs:











No comments: