Sunday, November 25, 2007

The McDean story - A must-see!

I am not a big fan of daily soaps... I mean, until there is not a good story to be watched with some cute guys in it. It was a marvel and a pleasure to find out that there actually is one! Or was this year... It is called Hollyoaks and it is a British soap series.

The whole substory is circling around two guys - John Paul (JP) and Craig, who are best mates, till JP figures out that he is actually gay and in love... with Craig. Wow! That is however only the start of a high-end state-of-the-art drama-deluxe teen gay romance with enormous potential to suck you in and hold you at the tv screen for a long time. (As the World Turns has crappy performances and bad camera work, this one is way better!)

For those, who would like to give it a chance, the whole story - by fans dubbed as The McDean story (because of the names of the characters: JP McQueen and Craig Dean) can be watched on the youtube playlist JP & Craig from the start by crumpetsandjam. I will warn you though... it is about 96 videos! Well, ok... if you are interested in the main story, begin somewhere around January 2007 and work yourself up till October. :) And do not forget the handkerchiefs!

(At the end you will figure out why I am listening to Dusty Spriengfield so fiercely!) *g*

Listening to Findlay Brown - But you love me (the Other best song from Hollyoaks)

1 comment:

Thirdof5 said...

Agreed! This storyline was great, and made a big impression on me. I only wish there had been something like it on tv for me when I was their age. Plus, James Sutton never gives any negative vibe at all about having to play GAY in any interview that I have seen. I think he is a wonderful young man, as well as a talented actor. Jeremy