Monday, October 24, 2005

An unexpected encounter

It made me laugh internally... Just several hours before I have been sitting with Stefan and Severin in the Top Kino cafe and been talking about love and how it is hard to find: the love, which comes unexpectingly, suddenly, surprisingly... You are at a party, do not know anybody, drinking wine, feeling slowly and slowly getting tired of the alcohol... still, the time is nice, the people are just like you and me, dancing to the songs of Boney M. and such... there is a positive tune in the air, and also in your mood... you do not know how, but suddenly you are talking to a guy... he is handsome, interesting, funny... special looks in his and your eyes follow... the touch, the skin feels so soft... you are thinking of this being a fantasy... :)

Well, I always get reminded that these things exist at the precise moments when I feel like losing faith in love and life, when my life is getting inconsistent... like yesterday...

It happened.
And I am glad.

Thanks L, you made me believe again! :)

(Image by Jorn Henrik: The Unexpected III)

No comments: