Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Single and looking?

After I have received the word yesterday from a prospect of mine that he "only" wants to remain friends with me, I feel more and more free... Seems to me like any falling in love ties up my energy and if not resolved in a relationship or parting, makes me feel desolate. Which is just really bad, I tell you! :(

On the other hand, I have the feeling of belonging more and more to myself... and compelled to listen to what my inner voice is saying: There are right now two other guys who I find kind of attracted to however I lack the vibes of falling in love with any of them... even if it is only on a superficial basis of looks and behavioural attitude. I kind of cannot move without that feeling... There is no "later"... just "now".

So... I shall keep waiting... single... but looking?
No, not really... :)

No comments: