Saturday, May 12, 2007

My first eBay

Today, I have posted my first item ever on eBay... and I really hope somebody nice will like it and buy it, as this is one of the best things, I have bought so far - a MiniDisc player and recorder from JVC. You may look up the item here.

Other than that... Nicolas and Laurent, two friends of mine from Paris are now in Vienna, so I plan to spend time with them during this weekend. Walking through the city and bitching about Sarkozy. :)

Also, the Eurovision Song Contest, which I have not payed attention to so far is being broadcasted today, so tune in and vote! I will probably join a group of people in this turkish bar today in the evening to get crazy about the songs and maybe sing along if there is something worth singing to.

Oh, and I am back on the track with my energies... I have redecorated my room totally... have feng-shui-ed it and feel very well with the vibes in it right now. It turned out to be quite easy actually... and the Force is strong in me since then.

Listening to:
Listening to: Mia and her Tanz der Molekuele (A Lil' House Dj Milch Mix), thanks to Paul for infecting me with this song! ;)

No comments: