Monday, March 26, 2007

Paracetamol junkie

Yes, I am. In the last three months, I have been taking Paracetamol each second week (in average), which kind of makes me wonder how long it is going to take me to reach the state when I am going to need it constantly...



For those, who do not know: Paracetamol (or also known as acetaminophen) is the is a common analgesic and antipyretic drug that is used for the relief of fever, headaches and other minor aches and pains (citation: Wikipedia). It can be freely bought in any pharmacy.

In the last three months, each two weeks, I have been having one week of a light cold... and as it did not seems to be that serious, I have not been taking vacations to cure it... Now, the time came when I am pissed with me just keep working and putting work over myself as though it, I just keep damaging myself. My body feels weak and I feel like there is something lingering over my lungs... I need time to recover and thus today is my first day off-work. Actually, I am also going to see a doctor and get a proper examination (I just hope, he does not give me another paracetamol-clone drug - there are myriads of those around!).

Update:
I am off drugs now and happy to be healthy. :)
My doctor got me an antibiotic, which I was not really fond of... but it helped and I feel like a new born now! *yeeeha!*

No comments: