Monday, July 03, 2006

Love in... love out...

I am currently experiencing something long time forgotten... somehow, I am getting to know (again) that I can easily fall in love. I mean, it is hard to find the right guy to do so, however if I do (or if he does), my heart does not lose time to do so. I tend to put on my pinky glasses very fast. :) On the one hand side, I am quite happy about it: there is not much hassle about falling in love... on the other hand side, I tend to overdo some stuff when in love, behaving almost like a stalker, bombing the person in question with text messages and thinking about him all the time... which leads me to the worst-case scenario - getting dumped. And that happens quite often, even that I do not get the idea why... Am I that not-likable?

Nevertheless... I wanted to write that I am feeling so good today! Full of energy and passion and joy. Dunno why, the feeling is just present. And it gives me a day-long high. Maybe the discussion with my guiding professor regarding my master thesis this noon has enabled me to let go of the barriers holding me back. It sounds like I should be finished with it by the mid of August, which is great! And precisely within the timeline I have set myself to follow. :)

For those of you, who want to meet me during the summer: I spend most of my time in Vienna (yup, writing my thesis). There will be maybe some prolonged weekends I will be out of the city (e.g. in Prag or home in Slovakia or Budapest) but more or less, Vienna is the place to get hold of me, so let me know!

No comments: