Friday, February 17, 2006

Social unavailability

I have decided to go socially unavailable...
My big exam is coming up at the end of March and I have to get going if I want to make it. It is almost 1200 pages, which makes me read about 300 pages per week... So far, I am doing good. Hopefully I get lucky!
That means sorry to all of my friends, who are not receiving any e-mails from me due to my busy-ness. I am certainly not forgetting you...

I am currently listening to the soundtrack of Crying Freeman, which is one of my favourite films. The music is so different and at the same time so powerfull - precisely as I like it to be. I certainly encourage you to give it a try. The composer is Patrick O'Hearn.

1 comment:

Marta said...

HI Alex,

good luck! I keep my finger crossed for you!

Kisses,
Marta