Saturday, September 17, 2005

Chill-out

Several random news from today:

1. London has been awarded EuroPride 2006! This is great news, and I cannot even imagine how full Oxford and Regent Streets will be that day! Mass murder!!! :))) I am quite happy however, I shall get a cheap RyanAir ticket and see the show! It will definitely be worth it.

2. I learned about functionalism in architecture as my father currently tries to invest in a building which is protected under the city's Protection Act for historical buildings... I know this one however and it really will not matter whether the windows will be plastic or wooden... Actually, if we should be in accordance with the functionalism principle, the plastic ones would actually better serve the purpose. *godad*

3. Brokeback Mountain is a hype somehow... I have just joined the new brokebacksupport group at Yahoo! for all those fans who cannot wait till the movie hits the cinemas. (Which actually in Europe should be around Feb 2006! *anger*) However, I have heard from a source within the Viennale that they actually may show it already in October!!! *yeeeha* (I swear, if this happens, I get a cowboy costume to the premiere!) :)

No comments: